Made to Order
Sutherland specializes in outdoor furniture, upholstery, cushions, accessories and more, from beautiful ready-made pieces to one-of-a kind works of art. We have long considered made-to-order the order of the day, whether that means modifications to existing pieces or inventing brand new designs.
Everything starts with the designer and the local showroom. The designer submits drawings to the showroom, which are forwarded to the custom group in Dallas for estimates. This group includes people in product development and computer-aided design. Combine design and production services with a supply chain that spans the globe, and you get a team that can deliver whatever the customer can imagine.
The gallery below shows examples of pieces modified from original designs, but if your customer can dream it, we can craft it. Contact your Sutherland representative to see examples of fully custom pieces.
- Standard 3100 Reeded Sofa Custom Reeded Sectional
- 90013 Great Lakes Bar Stool Custom Stool with back, 18in W x 18.5in D x 34in H
- 14051 Peninsula Round Crossbar Coffee Table Custom split in two parts
- 70596 Datcha Rectangular Dining Table Custom top with Datcha teak base, 96in W x 42in D x 30in H
- 35003 Mariner Ottoman Custom size, 54in W x 30in D x 13.5in H
- 40102 Robin Chairs Custom Marine Grade Finish
- 23204 Camano Lounge Chair Custom with Ecoplex slats, omitting curve detail at arms
- 90012 Great Lakes Armless Single Chaise Custom Double Chaise, 66in W x 81in D x 14.5in H
Swipe the scroller to scroll