Made to Order
If you can dream it, we can create it. Whether you are hoping to customize one of our teak outdoor furniture pieces or have your own design concept in mind, Sutherland’s custom furniture team can develop outdoor furniture to your own made-to-order specifications.
Everything starts with the designer and your local Sutherland outdoor furniture showroom. Whether it starts with a sketch or just an idea, our sales team works with each designer to make sure we understand the inspiration and have all of the dimensions, materials, colors and fabric choices to manufacture exactly what you have in mind. Our expert outdoor furniture design team will develop drawings for your approval and present you with a formal quote estimate for each custom outdoor piece.
Once the drawings are approved, our product development team will work with worldwide manufacturing partners to build your made-to-order furniture. Expert craftsmen hand-cut and join each item, and inspect each piece to be sure that the quality lives up to Sutherland Furniture’s high standards.
Below you can find examples of custom outdoor dining tables, deep seating and cushions that were designed and produced for clients in the past. Contact your Sutherland representative today to breathe life into your custom furniture designs.
- Standard 3100 Reeded Sofa Custom Reeded Sectional
- 90013 Great Lakes Bar Stool Custom Stool with back, 18in W x 18.5in D x 34in H
- 14051 Peninsula Round Crossbar Coffee Table Custom split in two parts
- 70596 Datcha Rectangular Dining Table Custom top with Datcha teak base, 96in W x 42in D x 30in H
- 35003 Mariner Ottoman Custom size, 54in W x 30in D x 13.5in H
- 40102 Robin Chairs Custom Marine Grade Finish
- 23204 Camano Lounge Chair Custom with Ecoplex slats, omitting curve detail at arms
- 90012 Great Lakes Armless Single Chaise Custom Double Chaise, 66in W x 81in D x 14.5in H
Swipe the scroller to scroll